Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So you say you need to waste some time.

Well that Hungarian game designer known as Gameinabottle has released the prequel to Gemcraft. For a cheesy tower game, it is hours of fun. The new game is similar to the first, but leveling up is a little different and there are a few new treats, like traps that you activate with gems. As well the game seems a little more difficult than part one, and I have found myself stuck on a few levels. Then again I have been trying to play the game with my laptop touch pad.

Anyway, hope you guys can get the same enjoyment out of it that I do. Thanks for the game Gameinabottle.

2 comments:

  1. Alright! I love Gem Craft - I wasted more hours on that game than I would care to admit. I will definitely be checking this out. Thanks for posting it.

    p.s. I'll be hooking up the mouse to play - the track pad would probably wear out my finger prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old Gem Craft, a great way to waste an afternoon. I like what they have done with this new game, and I also think it is harder.

    ReplyDelete