Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's/Summer Solstice Day!

Well after my first week of work, I can say one thing for certain; Weekends are much more enjoyable when you work all week. Life is slowly becoming more normal again, although I feel about ten years older and time still keeps moving forward. The house is slowly coming together and is becoming quite comfortable. My office is a complete disaster at the moment however, and I hope to get it a little better organized as my next task.

A couple of weeks back I gave blood for the first time. The wife and I have decided it would be our part to at the very least return the contribution of donated blood that Eoin used in his treatments. I think we calculated that it will take us close to five years of donations. You can only give blood every other month, and sadly I am not even sure if my last donation was even usable. Kind of embarrassing, but about a minute after they put the needle in me, I felt like I was going to be sick. It was the weirdest feeling, I can only relate it to the feeling of having blood squeezed out of me. On the bright side, apparently I am quite the bleeder, as in that short period they had almost a half of a bag, which may or may not be enough to use. I just need to get back into shape, and hopefully that will make donating a little easier.

Now that I have my computer up and running again, I am going to try and get a few more posts in. I think I will make a goal of at least one post per week. Maybe I will try and come up with some interesting topics. Well at least things more interesting than what is happening in my life. Currently I have been watching a BBC show called "Time" by Michio Kaku. It is quite interesting and I will see if I can give it a proper revue when I am done (I still have two episodes to watch).

Well that is all for the moment, I will leave you with this commercial that made me laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are coming together. Duty is as heavy as a mountain.

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete